[opensuse] Thunderbird - Any way to dump all messages from a folder to a single file?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:00:03 -0600
Listmates,

Is there a clean way to dump all messages from a thunderbird folder to
a single
text file? Something that would remove the headers in the process? I know I can
always just copy the .thunderbird/blahblah/Mail/<server>/<folder> to somewhere
else, but that is just the raw mail file.

Anybody know any tricks for this without writing a script to do it?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC