Re: [opensuse] (OT) which virtual machine that better.
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:13:46 +0100

Arie Reynaldi Z skrev:
Hi all,

Maybe its slightly ot, what virtual machine that better, I'm trying to build
entry level vm, only with dual core with 2GB memory, no SAN, only have 2-3
virtual servers. I thought Xen that comes with opensuse or SLES is good enough,
but then I see vmware esx-i come with free and well known vendor, also with
very small requirement (cmiiw). Have anyone of this list members have run vm
(anykind) for real live servers? Would you share about performance,
managebility, etc ?

Regards,
-ARZ™-

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Also give VirtualBox (SUN) a try. In my experience (which is not extended)...excellent and easy!
--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Novell Certified Linux
Professional 10035701