Re: [opensuse] French keyboard help
  • From: Hugo Garcia <hgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:38:09 +0100
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 16 January 2009 01:02:26 Hugo Garcia wrote:
hi

I have the french version of suse with an AZERTY keyboard.

I am unable to add tilde to characthers. Is there some setting in sax2
or somewhere to make the keyboard behave the same as in Windows XP???

thanks

-H

Start Menu -> Configure Desktop -> Regional & Language -> Keyboard Layout

I have too a french keyboard, usually I select this at the beginning of the
installation and it works with no problem.

--

The keyboard was set to Microsoft Natural Pro / Internet Pro. I
changed it to 'PC générique 105 touches intl' . as you can see my

-H