Re: [opensuse] French keyboard help
  • From: Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:40:31 +0200
On Friday 16 January 2009 01:02:26 Hugo Garcia wrote:
hi

I have the french version of suse with an AZERTY keyboard.

I am unable to add tilde to characthers. Is there some setting in sax2
or somewhere to make the keyboard behave the same as in Windows XP???

thanks

-H

Start Menu -> Configure Desktop -> Regional & Language -> Keyboard Layout

I have too a french keyboard, usually I select this at the beginning of the
installation and it works with no problem.