[opensuse] re: Microsoft fonts
  • From: Dave <diacobel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:13:09 -0500
I posted recently about installing Microsoft fonts on my 11.1 installation as
the pullin script did not work. Today I did an online update and there was
the option to install the Microsoft fonts. I went ahead and reinstalled them
with online update and everything during the install worked as it should. The
pullin script downloaded and ran the fetchmsttfont.sh for 11.1. Hopefully
this will now work for everyone, one less issue to worry about.

Dave