[opensuse] Visiting HTML / HTTP Links from KMail Brings Firefox Window to KMail's Desktop
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:09:43 -0800
Hi,

I know this issue came up several months ago, but I don't recall enough
to track it down. I also remember that I did not have the reported
symptom on my 10.0 system but do, now that I'm running 11.1.

To recap, when I click on a http URL in a message in KMail the link is
properly directed to Firefox, but unfortunately the window in which the
link is opened is moved to the desktop in which KMail is running. I
don't want this behavior and would like to disable it. How can I do so?

Randall Schulz