[opensuse] KDE control panel keeps popping up in 11.1
  • From: Josef Wolf <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:34:17 +0100
Hello,

I have turned on the option to automatically hide the panel, since this
frees me some pixels on the desktop. But every now and then, the panel
pops up although I have _not_ touched it with the mouse, and it
stays on the screen until I touch it with the mouse. I could not
yet figure out by what this is triggered.

What gives? Hiding the panel worked perfectly in 11.0. Any idea
why the panel don't just stay hidden until I touch it with the mouse?