Re: [opensuse] Digital video camera and firewire port...
  • From: Mukul Singh <mukul.singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:24:32 +1100
Thanks everyone for letting me know what options I have available. I
will let you know how I go with this.

Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
Hi.

El Lunes, 12 de Enero de 2009, Mukul Singh escribió:

I have a Victor DV camera from which I wish to download the videos to my
hard disk. I connected the camera to my pc using the firewire cable and
nothing happened. How do I go about downloading the videos?

Try with kdenlive, its a great application for capturing and editing