Re: [opensuse] GTK issue in OSS 11.1 causes Firefox print to crash
  • From: Moby <moby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:03:23 -0600

Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Moby schrieb:
Ruled out any particular web sites and any firefox extensions. Print
preview and print to printer all crash with the following:

*** glibc detected *** /opt/firefox/firefox-bin: munmap_chunk(): invalid
pointer: 0xab815200 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/libc.so.6[0xb68329d5]
/lib/libc.so.6[0xb68339e9]
/lib/libnsl.so.1[0xb7fa3e6c]
.
.
.
Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

As you are using an upstream Firefox build you have the crashreporter
enabled, have you? Please send the crash to Mozilla and let us/me know
the crashid.

Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang. Yes, I have crashreporter enabled, but it is failing to submit crash reports with the following error:

Crash report submission failed: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates

I am trying to figure out how to resolve this problem now, or how to bypass it and enter a bug manually for Firefox.

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin