Re: [opensuse] Just installed 11.1 wow, weird
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 03:51:56 -0500
On Monday January 12 2009 10:41:19 pm Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 21:58 -0500, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have two complaints.. There is something peculiar w/ Firefox... as
in it
can't see ANY website... and , oddly that doesn't effect Konqui which
is
busily getting me to the Novell Website, tho it doesn't recognize the
login
info, not even as cut n paste from the email I got from Novell
seconds
before.

Open yast go to network settings and disable ipv6. If that does the job
you may have the same bug I have Bug 463015

Please if that is the case add your case to the bug report.

-=terry(Denver)=-

Well, You area going to get the gold star tonight! It appears, on first blush
I do have that same bug. And as far as the Firefox problem goes, it sure
seems to have fixed it.. I'll do some testing tomorrow after I sleep a bit
and see if it is the same for the other problem. ( not realizing there is, or
worse are, dvds ( proper ones as well, Created by the lovely and talented
folks at Novell !!) in the drive and hence allowing an online update.

I shall add to your bugreport if it is...
Thanks I can sleep much happier for my full 3-5 tonight.