Re: [opensuse] Just installed 11.1 wow, weird
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:41:19 -0700
On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 21:58 -0500, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have two complaints.. There is something peculiar w/ Firefox... as
in it
can't see ANY website... and , oddly that doesn't effect Konqui which
is
busily getting me to the Novell Website, tho it doesn't recognize the
login
info, not even as cut n paste from the email I got from Novell
seconds
before.

Open yast go to network settings and disable ipv6. If that does the job
you may have the same bug I have Bug 463015

Please if that is the case add your case to the bug report.

-=terry(Denver)=-