[opensuse] Re: BuildService and freedom?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:36:29 +0100
Josef Wolf a écrit :

When we totally rely on the build service, we might reach a point
that we can not build without this service anymore, no matter whether
we have the sources or not. So there's the risk that we would not
be able to build anymore, should this service become unavailable at
some time in the future.

But it seems like I am the only one with such (paranoid?) thinking,
so I am probably totally wrong.

AFAIK, you can install build service on your own server

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org