Re: [opensuse] 11.1: adding sourc rpm repository to Yast
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:03:32 -0800
On Saturday January 3 2009, Malte Gell wrote:
Hi there,

I just added the source rpm repo to YaST, but, when I try to get the
packages from this repo, none is shown, i just see an empty
window.... the path is ok, the repo is activated and
download.opensuse.org is available, so what is wrong there, is this a
bug? You can browse the repo with Firefox, so the path is correct,
but YaST shows no packages for this repo...

Malte

I just ran into the same thing. I used the "Community Repositories"
radio button in the "Media Type" dialog presented when you click the
Add button in YaST's "Software Repositories" module.

I also tried explicitly using
<http://download.opensuse.org/source/distribution/11.1/repo/oss/>
(obtained from <http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Repositories>).

Am I doing something wrong? Is something broken?

Randall Schulz