Re: [opensuse] I'm getting spam that has been cleared by www.dnswl.org
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:35:53 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Hi,

It appears that spamassassin does a test against www.dnswl.org to
whitelist addresses:

RDNS_NONE,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS autolearn=disabled version=3.2.4

The problem is that, the RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI gives the email a high
negative score (not spam) to an email that is clearly spam.

Yes, that is the purpose of DNSWL. If you're absolutely positive that
what you is spam, I would talk to the guys at dnswl.org.

I have no idea how to know which of the received headers spamassassin
thinks it is good. And if I learn who it is, I do not know either how
to tell the folk of that white list they should blacklist it.

Is it possible that that email was relayed via the suse mailserver, and
that those are whitelisted by dnswl.org?

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, Zürich