[opensuse] Re: is avahi mandatory
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:22:35 +0100
Anton Aylward a écrit :

If I take away libavahi-client3 I also loose Thunderbird

YAST - software managemnt has a "depends on" box.
Using that I find I would also loose

gnome-vfs - which a lot of my Java applications seem to depend on
OUCH!
gstreamer - and that takes out a lot of multimedia
libdns_sd - which in turn cripples things like k3b, cups,
dekorator, kaffine, NetworkManager, compiz-kde

Somewhere in there is also a few plugins for Thunderbird and Firefox and
also acroread.

and also openoffice!!!

really dumb! this remind me of old times with apt-get :-((

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org