Re: [opensuse] Please Help
  • From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:28:17 -0600
On 09 January 09, Hayath wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me how to convert MP3 into AAC format in suse 11.1, I
am new to suse, just abandoned win XP and entered new home of suse, KDE,
Ubuntu is nice but i dint like Gnomes Foot mark. . ,

Thank you
Hayath

You can go through all the other answers and I suppose they'd be 'okay', but
look for the 'kipi' or 'kim' (IIRR) things on packmans site. It'll allow you
to right-click on a song file and give you the option to convert it to
something else. Check out the screen capture I attached.

--
Those who see no difference between people legally immigrating to the US and
people who come here illegally must likewise see no difference between