Re: [opensuse] Webcam / headset combo recommendation
  • From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:06:58 +0100
Hello Terry,

Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 16:11 +0100, Philippe Andersson wrote:
Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
1. You must get a card that works with uvc. This is well supported
Terry,

Can you please explain what you mean by the above ? I understood "uvc"
to be a kernel module needed for video support. What card are you
referring to in this context ?

Sorry, replace card by webcam :(
OK -- I get it, now. Thanks for the clarification.

And thanks to all who responded. Excellent stuff.

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the recipient (s) named above. This communication is intended to be and to
remain confidential and may be protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution of any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. Please notify the sender
secure or error-free. Ion Beam Applications does not accept liability for any
such errors. Thank you for your cooperation.
< Previous Next >