[opensuse] Advices welcome.
  • From: Hayath <hayathms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:24:38 +0530
Hi all Dearest Suse USers I configured Kmail and everything was working fine,
when I was deleting Trash mails in bulk I received error which I have pasted
below. is their any suggestion for that,, Any advice on this is welcome.

"Authentication Failed: Method Unable to login. Probably the password is
wrong. The server imap.gmail.com replied: System Error (Failure) Not Supported
Authentication Failed: Method Unable to login. Probably the password is wrong.
The server imap.gmail.com replied: System Error (Failure) Not Supported
Although you may have supplied the correct authentication details, the
authentication failed because the method that the server is using is not
supported by the KDE program implementing the protocol (unknown).
Details of the request:
Date and time: Saturday 10 January 2009 07:19 pm
Additional information: Unable to login. Probably the password is wrong. The
server imap.gmail.com replied: System Error (Failure)
Possible solutions:
Please file a bug at http://bugs.kde.org/ to inform the KDE team of the
unsupported authentication method.
Contact your appropriate computer support system, whether the system
administrator, or technical support group for further assistance."

Thank you and love to all suse users
Hayath.M.S