Re: [opensuse] openSuSE Server Setup page finally Reformatted - Need Feedback
  • From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:48:24 -0600
On 08 January 09, David C. Rankin wrote:

Listmates,

I have finally got my openSuSE server setup page formatted for the web
instead of being squirreled away as a text file. If you have a moment,
please look it over and give me the good, the bad and the ugly

<snip>

Looks damn good, David, really. Links all work well/correctly, etc. Fine
job.

I like Quanta also, even though creating a website is something I can only
do when I look at the source code of other sites and mimic, *not copy*, just
do 'similar' things and then try stuff on my own.

--
The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it
has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest