[opensuse] Weather map
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:20:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm curious.

We have those weather applet, which you configure with the name of a city and it periodically interrogates a server and displays the current temperature, wind etc at the place.

We can have a few of those for info on some cities nearby.

Now, what I wonder, is if there is some type of small weather map on which we configure the cities we are interested on, their positions, and we get their weather conditions on that area of interest.

Does it exist?

Of course, I know there are web pages that may have that kind of info, but that's rather "heavy handed".

- -- Cheers,
Carlos Robinson