Re: [opensuse] Flashlight broken on 11.1 box
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:24:10 +0100
Herbert Graeber wrote:

Am Donnerstag 08 Januar 2009 11:06:51 schrieb Jan Karjalainen:
Yay, got my 11.1 box + special "iContribute" t-shirt today!
Only sad thing is that the flashlight was broken...
It's one of those LED thingies, quite nice looking with the openSUSE
logo on its side.

I had problems with my Flashlight, too. I removed some of the black
colour from the screw thread using a piece of sand paper. Now it works
fine.

Same problem, same solution here. I like the T-shirt, my son did too -
his main question was "can I have one of those too?"

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich