Re: [opensuse] Flashlight broken on 11.1 box
  • From: Herbert Graeber <hgraeber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:55:18 +0100
Am Donnerstag 08 Januar 2009 11:06:51 schrieb Jan Karjalainen:
Yay, got my 11.1 box + special "iContribute" t-shirt today!
Only sad thing is that the flashlight was broken...
It's one of those LED thingies, quite nice looking with the openSUSE
logo on its side.

I had problems with my Flashlight, too. I removed some of the black colour
from the screw thread using a piece of sand paper. Now it works fine.

I have another problem. The shirt is a bit larger than expected...

Herbert