Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: "Amedee Van Gasse" <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:30:30 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, January 8, 2009 02:43, Milho wrote:
You could tell us how to do that, not only laugh at our face...

MilhoXP
Sad, very sad...

Please, reply to the list.
I answered your question in my other reply.
I wasn't laughing in anyone's face, and I would appreciate it if you would
take that childish accusation back and appologise.

I saw someone making a claim on this list (not being able to set different
wallpapers). You should never take such claims for granted, but you should
always try to simulate the problem. I tried it myself, but it didn't fail
for me, and I reported that back to the list. That's all I did, in the
spirit of cooperation.

--
Amedee