[opensuse] Soon giving up on openSUSE
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:59:05 +0100
Hi all,
Well, I have been trying to switch to openSUSE from Ubuntu, but I cant get this
to work.
I need to upgrade a package that is installed by the default, orca and at-spi.
I usually check out the latest trunk through svn.
I have been trying to do
zypper si -d orca at-spi but the source packages are not available and so i am
not able to build the dependencies so that i can compile and install the new
versions.
On ubuntu i could just issue:
sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca at-spi and everything went just fine.
So I then suppose i will need to go the hard way and obtaining all dependencies
myself.
Many thanks,
Christian