[opensuse] Kontact 1.10.3 (KDE4) and MS Exchange server?
  • From: Joop Beris <j.beris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:19:13 +0100
Hello listmates,

I am looking for information, some good tips or something like that about how
I can connect to an MS Exchange server using Kontact 1.10.3. There was an
experimental Exchange plugin for Kontact under KDE3, but it is not available
for KDE4, it seems.

Email is working fine, using IMAP. But I'd like to be able to use the calender
and address book functions as well. Has anybody got this working? Or knows how
it is done?

I know about Evolution and that I can use Evolution as an Exchange client, but
I prefer KDE and KDE apps.

Thanks in advance,

Joop