[opensuse] M-player problem!
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:29:07 +0100
Hi all,

I upgraded my system with a new power pack, motherboard, better cpu, and more
main memory. I put back in my video card and hard disks. When I rebooted I
had only minor problems. BUT now Mplayer will not work! I get his error:

Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.

Its odd that when I use mc and click on a video it works, but run Mplayer and
I get this error and then the sound track of the video starts. Any ideas what
to do?

Thanks,

JIM
--