Re: [opensuse] strange Acrobat Reader problem
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:21:35 -0800
On Monday 05 January 2009 10:08, Boris Epstein wrote:
Hello everybody,

We've come across a PDF file that prints fine in Evince and KPDF as
well as from the command line (lp filename) but would not print from
Acroread. The error one gets is a vauge "draw error".

The PDF is right here:
http://www.wjgnet.com/1007-9327/14/7160.pdf

Any idea what gives?

Still "no," but I did find that pages two and three can be printed, if
you don't try to print page 1.

Also, I tried opening this PDF in Acrobat version 7.0 under Windows and
it didn't complain about it. I went through all the Document
Properties, including the "Additional Metadata" and nothing was flagged
or appeared to be amiss.

Thanks.

Boris.

Randall Schulz