Re: [opensuse] Problem running vmware 2.9 after installing OpenSuse 11.1
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:54:37 -0700
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, Husam Senussi wrote:

Did anyone manage to run VMWare 2.0 on OpenSuse 11.1.

It is working for the most part. OpenSUSE 11.1 change things with my network cards. Since then I have not been able to figure out what to do to get them working. I can use the firefox extensions and login and have a console, but I have been unable to figure-out how to get networking.

Everything else seems to be working properly.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213