Re: [opensuse] Image resizing?
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:09:12 -0700
On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 15:57 -0800, Jerry Houston wrote:
When I tried that with the version of digiKam that was installed with
SUSE 11.1, the Batch menu had one item in it, an empty space. So I
searched for digiKam in the software module of YaST, and found that
there was a digikam-kde4 in addition to the one that was installed by
default.

I installed that, and in the new version (which appears to be a beta),
the Batch menu has only "Convert DNG" and "Batch Convert Raw" in it.

Where did you get a version that offers resize in the batch menu?

I was using my business computer with opensuse 11 and that's the one I
have been using but before this reply I went to the machine with
opensuse 11.1 and not only is all the same but I tested and it works.
Charles answered you the problem you have. You do not have the plugins.
I wonder how?

-=terry=-