Re: [opensuse] Flash Plugin being lost by Firefox
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:32:42 +0100
Terry Eck schrieb:
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Use the flash-plugin package provided by openSUSE.
Why do you expect some third-party RPM to just work? How would it know
where to install the plugin so it gets recognized by Firefox?

Can you tell me the name of the openSUSE flash plugin? I searched in
YaST2 under
flash and plugin but flash-plugin does not appear. I deleted the
flash-plugin from Adobe.

It's flash-plugin but you need the non-oss repository added obviously.

Wolfgang