[opensuse] Re: Tymeshare ??
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:10:55 +0100
HI Per et al,
On Sunday 04 January 2009 10:05:58 Per Jessen wrote:
Rikard Johnels wrote:
On Wednesday 31 December 2008 11:27, Per Jessen wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
That's right, Tymeshare built Tymenet. Tymenet was one of the five
nets that was connected to make the internet. I've been trying to
find sometype of address for them to put in a new resume, but it
seems that they are out of business. That's what I'll put on the
resume "out of business". :(

Jim, why does it matter whether the company you worked is now in
business or not? I've got four previous employers that no longer
exist - they were either bought up, merged with others or otherwise.
I don't put that on my CV, I don't think it matters (that the company
went down the drain after I left :-)

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, ZÃŒrich

Its always nice to back you claims "I've been a computer tech since
1949" up with proof.

That's easy - keep your written references.

The problem with that is that US companies don't give written references, or
at least did not back in the 70's & 80's.

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484