Re: [opensuse] Super Tux / Community Repositories
  • From: "Allen Zhu" <allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:04:16 -0800
If you look directly at the SuperTux Website, there is a Download Section
that links to the SuperTux Wiki.

http://supertux.lethargik.org/wiki/Download/Stable#SuSE_Linux

It says:

SuSE Linux

This distribution includes a supertux package. Use yast to install it:

yast2 -i supertux

I believe that will work. Or you can use the Generic Linux Installer with
AutoPackage...

I believe also that you want the Stable Package, right?

Hope this helps!

Allen Zhu
allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx

Paula Poundstone - "I don't have a bank account because I don't know
my mother's maiden name."