Re: [opensuse] Open Office speadsheet question
  • From: Jay C Vollmer <jvollmer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:20:47 -0600
On Saturday 03 January 2009, James Hatridge wrote:
Hi all,

I have a speadsheet that is too wide to print. When I print it Oo uses
three sheets of paper. Is there a way to turn the speadsheet just for
printing?

To print in landscape mode from OpenOffice Calc:

1) Go to the "Format" menu in Calc and select "Page..."
2) In the dialog box that opens, select the "Page" tab.
3) Under "Orientation, select "Landscape."
4) Click the "OK" button.
5) Print

HTH

--