Re: [opensuse] Re: Tymeshare ??
  • From: Rikard Johnels <rikard.j@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:09:14 +0100
On Wednesday 31 December 2008 11:27, Per Jessen wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
That's right, Tymeshare built Tymenet. Tymenet was one of the five
nets that was connected to make the internet. I've been trying to find
sometype of address for them to put in a new resume, but it seems that
they are out of business. That's what I'll put on the resume "out of
business". :(

Jim, why does it matter whether the company you worked is now in
business or not? I've got four previous employers that no longer
exist - they were either bought up, merged with others or otherwise. I
don't put that on my CV, I don't think it matters (that the company
went down the drain after I left :-)

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, ZÃŒrich

Its always nice to back you claims "I've been a computer tech since 1949" up
with proof. No matter if the company is still in the market or not.
If i worked 5 years as a CEO for X.co. and left ten years ago, its still
relevant if i apply for a position as CEO (or anything else for that matter)
in Y inc.
Even if Xco went out of service five years ago due to a hostile takeover from
M$...