Re: [opensuse] Super Tux / Community Repositories
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:07:24 -0600
On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 08:59 -0800, Kai Ponte wrote:
I installed 11.1 on my son's laptop yesterday. I noticed that Super Tux
is no longer on the lists - I've added packman.

Also, what happened to the Community Repositories icon? I seem to have
to back to the manual way of adding these.

In YaST's Software section, select Software Repositories. Click "Add",
then at the top of the selections, choose "Community Repositories".

Many of the different software modules that did a lot of the same stuff
were merged together to help ease the clutter of YaST.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail: <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>