[opensuse] classic x cursort theme files
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:44:40 +0100 (CET)
Happy new year to openSUSE users and list members!

My question is where the files of classic x cursor theme are located? In
/usr/share/icons there are a few cursor themes but none of these seems to be
the classic one.

The reason I need this that the classic cursor theme looks different in
openSUSE 10.3 and 11.1.
In 10.3 it has black arrow and white right hand with an extended second finger.
In 11.1 the arrow has white color.

I would like to have the same theme in 11.1 as in 10.3.

Thanks in advance,

IG