Re: [opensuse] Sound doesn't play in Firefox
Mark Misulich wrote:
Hi,
I upgraded to 11.1 32bit system on my desktop computer, and now sound
doesn't work on sites with streaming audio such as youtube or news
websites when I use Firefox. The sound works normally otherwise.

I'm assuming that the video plays fine, right?

Just out of curiosity - do you have a secondary media player such as
Amarok loaded already? I have found in the past - that you can't play
both. I just tested in 11.1 on my other laptop and am able to have both
loaded.