[opensuse] Sound doesn't play in Firefox
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 09:29:34 -0500
Hi,
I upgraded to 11.1 32bit system on my desktop computer, and now sound
doesn't work on sites with streaming audio such as youtube or news
websites when I use Firefox. The sound works normally otherwise.

I have used the one click multimedia installation from
opensuse-community for installation of players and codecs. I have kde
3.5 installed.

Would anyone be able to help me figure out why this isn't working?

Thanks,
Mark