Re: [opensuse] evolution email list and email mis-match
  • From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:08:29 +0530
This is fixed in the later version. Please update to Evolution
2.24.x/OpenSUSE 11.1 .

-Srini.
On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 06:47 -0600, Regis Matejcik wrote:
I'm using suSe 11.0 with the packaged Evolution 2.22.1.1

I admittedly have a bad habit of keeping useful emails in my inbox and
using the search feature to retrieve old communications when needed.
This leaves over 2,000 emails in my inbox.

Not a problem til yesterday, when I noticed that all the emails dated
later than two days ago were mismatched from the description line to the
actual email. That is, when I click on the "Austin Marathon" email, it
opens an opensuse email that I had deleted.

This is a problem, because all of the emails prior to two days ago are
now mis-matched, so when I go to retrieve a previous email to verify the
communication - it opens a different email.

Anyone else ever experienced this ? Any suggestions for a fix or a
personal "email archiver" so that I can avoid this in the future.

Thanks,

Regis