[opensuse] A good network mapping program?
Does anyone know of a good network mapping program or collection of
programs to help in this area? I administer a small businesses network
(60 workstations) and everything runs really well, but lately I've been
experiencing strange problems. I'm looking for a way to detect bottle
necks, improve performance, visually map my network based on detected
nodes, etc. I have a simple amount of experience with networking so if
my question isn't making a lot of sense, can you please tell me? Any
help is appreciated.