Re: [opensuse] Blue Countdown Available
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:54:00 -0600
David C. Rankin wrote:
List,

If anyone would rather a blue countdown to 11.1 instead of green, I
have one
with the blue_curl backdrop on my site that you are free to scavenge. The
countdown is:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_11.1/images/countdown.php

The php script and the png image background are:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_11.1/images/countdown.php

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_11.1/images/counter-medium-blue.png

It was sort of fun seeing how they work ;-) Just make sure you are gd
installed if you want to put it up on your site, or just link to the first URL
directly. It uses DejaVu as the font and that's a standard opensuse installed
font, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Here is a quick screenshot of the small counter on my page (121k):

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_11.1/images/susedesktop.jpg

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. | openSoftware und SystemEntwicklung
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC | Countdown for openSuSE 11.1