[opensuse] Re: postfix+imap vs. client connection
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:05:42 -0700
I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to get
Postfix to work. I have been configuring with yast and all the
elements appear to have started based upon pid values. Postfix is
supposed to be dumping to Cyrus-imap. All SSL configurations are set
and the values in main.cf are correct based upon my entries in yast.
All the certs appear to have been generated appropriately.

On a Kmail client, however, I'm getting the message "Login only
available under a layer". Since all the TLS stuff appears to be
running on the server I'm up the proverbial creek with no clue.

Anybody that can give some direction?

Thanks.