Re: [opensuse] We Lost One! :(
On Wednesday 24 September 2008 09:06:59 am James Knott wrote:
Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
On Wed, September 24, 2008 13:23, James Knott wrote:
Are you claiming Windows is "perfect", given all the problems with it?

Absolutely not, on the contrary!!!

By the way, in this thread you are the first to suggest that Windows is
"perfecter" than Linux

?????

When did I ever suggest that? I consider Windows to be very inferior in
many ways.

Slighty OT (sorry, Fred) but I just came back from Starbucks.

I saw a guy there with a laptop which had an Ubuntu sticker.

I remarked that it was unusual to see a laptop running Linux. He indicated he
was running KUbuntu and that the laptop had been wiped from XP.

I mentioned that I ran openSUSE and hadn't tried KUbuntu. He said he keeps an
openSUSE live CD around for those instances where he's in a computer lab and
needs to access the internet.

Very cool!

:)

--