Re: [opensuse] Problem with sudoers
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:48:29 -0400
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-07-08 07:43]:
The Monday 2008-07-07 at 07:30 -0400, James Knott wrote:

I find that man page very dificult to understand.

I suspect man pages are meant to be reminders to those who already
know what they're doing.

Yes, specially the sudo page, it is almost cryptic :-(

It is unfortunate that many programmers lack communication skills
necessary to provide meaningful documentation to mere mortals. I
sometimes wonder how they can decifer their own code at later times,
if they can ...