[opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:43:26 +0700
On my system, connected to the net with ADSL I am able to play MP3 files
without problems. At the first try Amarok told me I should get the packman
Amarok (I think it was) and everything else was painless.

I just got a Windows feller so far that he installed 10.3 on one of his
computers. The only problem befallen him is that MP3 files can not be played.
The program request to be connected with the net in order to download the
missing rpm's. As this person has no possibility to connect to the web he
cannot solve this problem. I have downloaded the newest Amarok rpm for him
but at install Yast is complaining about missing dependencies with regard to
Amarok.
Could somebody give me the names of the missing rpm in order to give this
newby a working Amarok?