Re: [opensuse] Need help doing a batch conversation lf - cr/lf
  • From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:02:23 -0500
James Knott wrote:
Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Randal Jarrett wrote:
I wish that I could wring some necks for that also. But since when did
Micro$oft ever do anything logically?
I firmly believe that Microsoft does some things just to make
life as annoying and difficult for anyone who has to deal with
non-Microsoft platforms...
Microsoft's tricks have been demonstrated in court many timessle

Yes. And given the pattern of deliberate criminal behavior,
I think the whole upper management should be indicted under
the RICO (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations)
ACT.