Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:43:35 -0400
On 06/07/17 17:47 (GMT-0400) Bruce Marshall apparently typed:

> Since you started this problem I am very surprised you let it go on so
> long....

He's a 20 year old who does not live even remotely nearby. I really
don't have much sway with what he chooses to do, IOW, no substantial
control as long as he or his puter isn't here physically. I did try, but
you can't always get what you want.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409