Re: [opensuse] OpenSUSE web site currently unreachable - May 11
  • From: Mello <mellowiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:13:26 +0200
Ping times are consistently (reasonably) good for both opensuse.org (
130.57.5.70) and www.opensuse.org (130.57.4.24): so the servers are alive.
If there's a problem it's at the higher layers.

I'll be eagerly waiting till the website reappears (with the announcement of
the release of 10.1)...
:)

-mw

On 5/11/06, Andreas <linuxdreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Donnerstag, den 11.05.2006, 10:49 +0200 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
> > opensuse.org reacts almost immediatly. www.opensuse.org times out with
> > 504. Different IP's they have.
> > So are they awake in the US where the machines are?
>
> If not yet, then really soon ;-)
>
> It works for me right now, so maybe everything is ok again,
>
> Andreas

Guys, it's 2:04 am in California, and I think Utah is in the same time
zone!
I'm actually going to bed, will try to download tomorrow.

--
Gruß
Andreas