Re: [opensuse] Ahain a new version of makeSUSEdvd
  • From: "Andreas Girardet" <agirardet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:14:20 -0600

> I guess the people who could feel rejected or neglected if there were
no
> direct ISO downloads simply want to fetch "something solid" directly,
so
> it is a matter of feeling.
>
>> Again, I like the idea. Just a bit afraid that ythe average person
would
>> think it to be strange/difficult.
>
> A single- ISO- distribution could help.

Eberhard

Now you are making sense ;) ..... there is always a solution and
progress has never stopped since the invention of writing. Problem -->
Solution --> More success. This is how it works. Humanity is resourceful

I can absolutely understand your frustration seeing that you actually
can see daily how your servers get hit hard and suffer. I can totally
sympathize and as you are painfully aware we must find a solution
otherwise it could, yes be a huge issue and damage our reputation and
effectiveness to deliver our goods from the onset.

Andreas

< Previous Next >