software suspend
  • From: Steve Tomljenovic <stomljen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

I'd like to modify how software suspend comes out of hibernation in suse 9.2.
I need to hack the Video BIOS before the X server starts. Otherwise the X
server crashes because the video mode prior to suspension isn't in the BIOS.
Unfortunately, I can't seen to find any configuration files for hibernation.
Does anyone know how I can modify the startup sequence when coming out of
hibernation in order to add custom initializations?

Thanks,

-Steve